Beautiful fantasy style server spawn which provides tons of explorable area for your players. The main focus was to build larger lobby for those server owners who prefers to let players explore and wander around. …while waiting for a minigame to start or simply for fun. Who likes to be put in a tiny waiting lobby?
Build is meant to be used mainly as a server spawn, lobby, waiting lobby or Hub area.
Main idea behind the build was to create an environment where two worlds meet…sunny, green jungle area and completely opposite – rainy, dark, dangerous wild. Did I succeed? I don’t know but you are welcome to send me feedback. 🙂
This build features:
– designed spawn platform with a lot of room for any things you might need (crates, info, etc.);
– around 40% of the houses have some rooms (generally furnished);
– multiple parkour elements;
– the castle above the clouds is reachable by players; (it’s not just for the looks)
– organic: giant octopus crushing the ship.
– build is enclosed with barrier blocks ensuring that the players cannot leave the area (if you want to remove the barrier then select the whole build and do //replace 166 0)
Please take in consideration that clouds are made out of glass and in some cases lots of glass blocks can be slightly more resource intensive on low end computers…which means if you are going for max FPS in server spawn then this might not be the best option. (it’s not a huge issue but just so you are aware)
Dimensions: 320 x 180, H-140
How will I receive the build after purchase?
On Checkout page you will be asked to type in your email and after successful purchase you will receive email with purchase details and link to download .zip file that contains text file with instructions and a schematic file of the build (or multiple schematic files in some cases). Schematic file you will receive is compatible with Minecraft Java edition. Please also note that this build is being sold non-exclusively. Which means that other people can also purchase this build and use on their Minecraft server.
If you experience any issues with pasting the file on your server please look into FAQ/Questions section. And if none of the answers there helps then you are always welcome to contact me.
Also please note that the download limit is set to 5. But if you ever lose access to download email or need more “download times” feel free to contact me.